03 abril 2007

"Bicycle Poem" de Noelle Kocot

There were cathedrals falling out of your eyes
And your arms were the handlebars
I held in an abbreviated dream of crushed petals
Strewn across the limpid avenues.

I said, “I have poems for you”
But my words were lost in the wind.
I said, “I love you”
And you drifted into sleep.

And so I said nothing and rode you in and out of the rooms
Where we had stretched the boundaries of the soul
Like an endless sheet
And I felt you waking up between my legs.

2 comments:

BruMau disse...

"And I felt you waking up between my legs"

Lindas palavras e tal... Com esta ele revela-se, em Inglês ou em Português isto só tem um nome "ESCANJADELA" e mai nada.

Tenho dito :)

quickfreddie disse...

"...rode you in and out of the rooms"

a mim, a minha mamã sempre disse para não andar de bicla dentro de casa... estrangeiros mal-educados!!

:D

MulaRaiders | Template by: À pois é!
Website: MulaRaiders Power